Drawings on the Wall? No Problem!
It's always great to have some good simple life hacks and cleaning tips to help you get your housework done. You can add these 23 simple life hacks from 5-Minute Crafts to your cleaning routine. Not only will these hacks make cleaning your home easier, but they'll also help you save some money by using affordable cleaning ingredients and using the same ingredient for more than one purpose. You can use WD-40 for a whole bunch of different things around the house; you can also use toothpaste for various cleaning duties. So grab a pen and some paper to jot down the simple life hacks you want to try and here are a few to get you started.
1. If your kids have been super expressive with the markers or pens, or if you've accidentally gotten some pen on a surface, there's a quick fix for that. All you need is some simple WD-40. Every household needs a bottle of this stuff because it comes in handy for so many purposes. Grab your WD-40 and spray a healthy amount of it to the marks on your walls, tables, floors or counter tops. Then, take a cloth and scrub the marks off. They'll actually come off pretty easily. You can use this hack for cleaning pen marks, pencil marks and marker marks off of any surface.
2. When your sofa is looking and smelling a little dirty, use this hack to get it looking and smelling fresher than ever. Make a simple mixture of water, vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and fabric softener into an empty spray bottle and shake it up. Then spray your mixture all over your sofa concentrating on any heavily soiled areas. Then take a cloth and wipe your couch down really well. Your furniture will end up looking and smelling as good as new.
3. A clogged sink is no fun at all. But instead of using chemical products, make your own natural cleaners instead. Put baking soda down your clogged drain, then some lemon juice. The two ingredients combined will fizz up which will work away on the clog. Let the mixture sit for an hour and then pour hot water from the tap down the drain until you can see that the clog has dislodged. You can also try some vinegar in there as well if you want a really powerful solution.
4. One of the other great natural cleaners from this video is the baking soda bombs you can make to throw in your dishwasher and toilet for a good cleaning. For the dishwasher bombs, mix baking soda, citric acid and white vinegar together in a bowl until you have a nice paste. For the toilet bombs, mix baking soda, citric acid and dish soap to create a nice paste. Then, put each of the pastes into separate moulds and allow them both to set for 2 hours. When they're all ready to go, put the dishwasher ones in your soap dispenser and let the machine go through on the pots and pans setting. For your toilet, just take one of the toilet bombs and drop it into your toilet. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then scrub with your toilet brush.
5. To unclog your shower head, just make a bag of vinegar and attach it to your shower head, so the head is submerged in the vinegar, and secure it with a rubber band. Let that sit for 30 minutes, and the clog should be gone.
Try out all of the 23 simple life hacks and cleaning tips and even learn to make your own natural cleaners along the way. Be sure to share with your friends and family too.***
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.